Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for access points owned or operated by Carver Technology Sdn Bhd (1393250-P) such as www.carver.my and all other websites, mobile applications, onboard media, blogs, phone, in person, social media and other places, and other online or wireless offerings, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other technology.
By accessing the website at Carver.my (https://carver.my), you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this site are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use of License
- Permission is granted to download a copy of the material (information or software) temporarily on the Carver.my website for temporary and non-commercial viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy materials;
- use the material for commercial purposes, or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or redesign any software available on the Carver.my website;
- remove copyright or other proprietary notices from the material; or
- transfer the material to another person or "copy" the material to another server.
- This license will be terminated automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carver.my at any time. After discontinuing display of these materials or upon the expiration of this license, you must delete any downloaded information that is in your storage either in electronic or printed format.
- The information on the Carver.my website is provided “as available”, “as is” basis. Carver.my does not provide any warranty, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of trade, suitability for any purpose, or infringement of intellectual property or other infringement.
- Further, Carver.my does not warrant or make any statement about the accuracy, possible results, or reliability of the use of information on its website or related to those materials or on any third-party websites linked to this website.
In any case, Carver.my or its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages due to loss of data or profits, or due to business disruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on the Carver.my website, even if Carver.my or a legal representative of Carver.my has been notified orally or in writing of the possible damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or consequential damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Material Accuracy
Materials appearing on the Carver.my website may contain technical, typographic, or photographic errors. Carver.my does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or up to date at the time of your access. Carver.my may make changes to the information available on its website at any time without notice. However, Carver.my does not make a commitment to update materials at all times.
The services may contain or provide links to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. Carver.my does not review all third party websites linked to this website and will not be responsible for the content of such websites. The participation of links does not imply endorsement by Carver.my from this website. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Use of any third party website is at your own risk.
Carver.my will review the terms of service on this website at any time without notice to you. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service. The amended terms are effective from the date they are published on the Carver.my website.
To be eligible for a refund, make sure you have made a refund on the same day as the payment for our service. Once we begin processing your application, a refund request will not be entertained. We reserve the right to reject any refund requirements that do not meet the above requirements in our sole discretion.
9. Applicable Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you must comply with the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.